SAS BAZZ PARIS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
- the personal data that are collected or processed when you use the SAS BAZZ PARIS website ("Site").
- how your personal data is used and protected,
- the rights you have with respect to your personal data
- how to contact us to exercise your rights.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Some personal data is necessary to provide you with our products or services.
This is particularly the case when:
- you make a purchase,
- you contact our consumer service,
- you request to receive communications,
- you create an account
- you use our website.
This personal data includes your:
- contact information, including name, e-mail, phone number and shipping and billing address;
- User and account information, including your password and unique user ID;
- personal information, including your date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- data on your clothing size;
- personal preferences, including your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences.
When you interact with our website, certain data is automatically collected from your web browser.
Information about this data is set forth in our "Cookie Management Policy" below. This data includes cookies, IP addresses, data identifying your Internet browser and its version, and web beacons.
HOW WE INFORM YOU ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA
When you use our website, we will provide you with the necessary information in a timely manner or obtain your consent in some cases, before collecting your data.
Your consent may be obtained from the website or in our stores when you make a purchase.
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
To enable you to use our Website and our services
When you use our Website, we will use your personal information to provide the product or service you requested.
If you make a purchase from our Website, or request to receive our promotions, we will use your contact information to provide you with information about your purchase or our promotions.
If you contact our customer service department, we will use information about you, such as shipping or payment information, or the product you purchased, to help resolve your problem or answer your question.
To use certain features of our Website, it may sometimes be necessary to provide us with additional data or additional consent to use data for certain purposes.
To enable you to receive information about our products and events
When you create an account, we send you marketing communications and news about our products, services, events and other promotions from SAS BAZZ PARIS
Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you are a SAS BAZZ PARIS customer, we may use your contact information to send you marketing communications about similar SAS BAZZ PARIS products or services.
We may use the information you provide to us as well as information from other SAS BAZZ PARIS products or services - such as your use of the Website, visits or purchases made - to send you personalized communications about products and services that may be of interest to you.
To allow us to ensure and improve the functioning of our Website and our services
We use your personal data for the operation of our Website, including, when you make a purchase, your data is used for accounting, auditing and other internal purposes.
We may also use your personal information about how you use our Website and our services to improve your "user experience" and to enable us to detect technical problems and administer our Website.
To help us better understand your behavior and preferences
We use data about how you use our Website to:
- understand your behaviors and preferences, such as data on how you search and find our products
- understand the best ways to organize and present our product offerings on our Website
- Basis for the processing of your personal data
The basis for processing your personal data depends on the conditions under which you provide us with your data.
- When you purchase our products from our Website, we need your personal data to process your order, such as your payment and contact data to deliver your order,
In other cases, the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest as a company or on compliance with a legal obligation.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
SAS BAZZ PARIS shares your personal data with:
- The entities of SAS BAZZ PARIS for the purposes and under the conditions mentioned above.
- Third party service providers processing personal data on behalf of SAS BAZZ PARIS, for example for payments and credit card processing, shipping and delivery, hosting, administration and management of your data, email distribution, research and analysis, brand management and product promotions, and for the administration of certain services and features. When we use the services of third-party service providers, we enter into contracts that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a judicial or administrative request or the enforcement of a law; (ii) prevent unlawful uses of our Website; (iii) defend us against third party claims; and (iv) provide our assistance in preventing fraud.
MEASURES TO PROTECT AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use various technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
The personal data we collect on our Website or in our store is stored within the European Union.
Your personal data is kept for as long as necessary for each of the purposes defined above and within the limits defined by law.
In general, we will keep your personal data as long as you keep your SAS BAZZ PARIS account.
Concerning the personal data related to your purchases, we keep them for a longer period of time in order to comply with legal obligations, such as in tax matters.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We inform you that you have the right, at any time, to request:
- access to your data;
- an electronic copy of your data;
- the correction of your data if they are incomplete or inaccurate;
- the deletion or limitation of your data.
In cases where you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
If you have a SAS BAZZ PARIS account, you can change your preferences regarding our communications.
You may also opt-out of receiving communications from us by email or SMS by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our messages.
COOKIE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONS
SAS BAZZ PARIS collects data, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Website.
Cookies and beacons are used to collect this data, which may include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique identification cookie, information cookie, and content information from your hardware to access certain features; (iii) unique hardware identification number and type of hardware; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your actions on our Website such as click-through behavior, purchases and preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Please be aware that third parties, such as Google, may also collect data from our Website through cookies, third-party modules and widgets.
These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
Three categories of cookies are generally used on our Website:
- Functional cookies: These cookies are required for basic website functionality and are therefore always active. This includes cookies that allow you to be recognized when you visit our Website during the same session or, if you wish, from one session to another. They allow us to establish your shopping cart and the payment procedure but also to ensure the security of exchanges and compliance with regulations.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Website by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies allow us to improve the speed with which we process your request, and to remember the preferences you have selected. Rejecting these cookies may result in less relevant recommendations and slower website performance.
- Social Network and Advertising Cookies: Social network cookies provide the ability to connect to your social networks and share content from our Website on social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help tailor ads to your interests, both on and off our Website. In some cases, these cookies require the processing of personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in the display of ads that are not relevant or prevent effective connection to Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or prevent the ability for you to share content on social networks.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to decline all cookies.
You can make these choices by accessing your browser settings on each of your devices.
Each browser is different, so you should check your browser's "Help" menu to understand how to change your cookie settings.
If you reject cookies, access to much of the content on our Website may be less efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
If we change the way we process your personal data, we will notify you in advance or, if applicable, ask for your prior consent.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you have any comments, questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights with respect to your personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org